OPTP Slant (Pair) - Foam Incline Slant Boards for Calf, Ankle and Foot Stretching
Ideal for stretching, strengthening and rehabilitation
OPTP SlantTM boards are integral in the prevention and treatment of common lower-leg and foot problems such as Achilles tendonitis, heel spurs, shin splints, calf strains, plantar fasciitis, overuse syndromes and post-surgery contraction. They’re perfectly suited for stretching and weight-bearing exercise at home or in a clinic. Can also be used to improve the sitting posture of children.
These lightweight, but sturdy, slant boards are constructed of special weight-bearing foam, making them easier-to-handle and more cost-effective compared to wooden, metal or plastic boards. Latex-free.
- Helps prevent and treat common lower-leg and foot problems
- Made of lightweight but sturdy weight-bearing foam
- Perfectly suited for stretching and weight-bearing/strengthening exercise
- Aids in Achilles tendonitis, heel spurs, shin splints, calf strains, plantar fasciitis and more
- Sold as a pair; each measures 11.75" L x 11.75" W x 3.75" H with 18 degree incline