ZENSAH COMPRESSION ARM SLEEVES
Bicep size should be measured with the muscle lightly flexed. Measure the circumference of the bicep at the largest point.
24 cm – 34 cm
34 cm and above
Key Features and Specs
Breathable and Thermal Regulating
- Compression Improves Muscle Recovery and Helps Injury Prevention: Compression improves blood flow. This leads to the muscles in the arms getting more of the oxygenated blood they need to recover.The compression also helps to stabilize the muscles in the arm to prevent injury. Your arms will feel great with the Zensah Compression Arm Sleeve.
- Both Solar and Cooling Arm Sleeve: The innovative fabric provides UV 50+ protection, while ensuring arms stay cool. The silver ions in our Zensah fabric provide sun protection and thermal regulation. The fabric is also breathable, keeping arms feeling great. It is perfect for golf rounds.
- Moisture Wicking And Anti-Odor: Made of innovative Zensah fabric, the compression arm sleeves contain special prevent odor. The sleeves will stay smelling great through your toughest workouts. The compression arm sleeves are moisture wicking, ensuring they stays dry and lightweight even under the harshest conditions. You are able to stay dry and lightweight always.
- Made for Athletes: Zensah compression arm sleeves are made in the USA.The product has been tested out on elite athletes to ensure they are able to be put through the toughest conditions. The compression arm sleeves won't lose shape or elasticity thanks to innovative design and fabric.
- Comfortable: The compression arm sleeves are seamless. This means that there are no seams or tags to cause chafing or discomfort. The compression arm sleeves are made of Zensah fabric, which is ultra-lightweight and breathable. Made of 94% Nylon/6% Spandex
About the Product
The Zensah Compression Arm Sleeves are ideal for any sport. They will keep blood flowing to your muscles, keeping them warm and loose so you can perform at your maximum level. These compression arm sleeves have a second-skin feel which makes them the most comfortable compression arm sleeves out there.
They are made with a seamless design and ergonomic fit which increases circulation for maximum performance. Perfect for different types of sports. The compression arm sleeves are moisture wicking and thermal regulating, keeping arms cool by wicking away perspiration. Pin-point Compression to offer direct support at the exact source of pain for elbow injuries such as Elbow Tendonitis (can be worn as Elbow Sleeve). The compression arm sleeves are also great for golf, offering sun protection.
Who Should Wear Compression Arm Sleeves?
- Runners - provides laying for cold (arm warmers), morning runs and UV protection for summer runs
- Golfers - UV protection in the summer and muscle stabilization to help ensure you swing at your best - also helps to treat golfers elbow
- Basketball Players - prevent injuries and ensure arm stay warm and loose so you can hit the perfect shot
- Fitness Enthusiasts - some of the newest workouts are tough on the body. Ensure your arms recover quickly so you can hit the gym again sooner.