ZENSAH PERFORMANCE FACE MASK
Write a review
Shipping calculated at checkout.
These masks are engineered to be antibacterial, odor-free, moisture-wicking, quick drying, and ultra comfortable to help you "flatten the curve" with ease.
Excellent for light to mild running, walking, grocery shopping, and wearing throughout your everyday activities. Perfect for wearing to work, no matter the occupation.
FLATTEN THE CURVE WITH THE ZENSAH® PERFORMANCE FACE MASK
- Advantages of Zensah fabric over cotton: These masks won't hold moisture and won't allow the growth of odor-causing or potentially dangerous bacteria (and they're more comfortable!)
- The power of silver: Silver has long been known to have antibacterial properties. Silver microparticles embedded in the fabric halt bacteria growth and keep these masks odor free!
- Don’t sweat it! Moisture-wicking & quick drying technology will absorb any sweat and keep your face feeling dry. Perfectly designed to deliver comfortable, and odor-free workouts to all.
- Thermoregulating: The high thermal conductivity of silver means that this mask will dissipate heat better than any other, making it perfect for the hot summer months.
- Comfort Straps: Double straps that wrap around the back of the head mean no tugging on ears or chafing.
- Great for exercise: Seamless design follows the contours of the face. It won't move around, and it won't get heavy.
Reusable: These masks are machine washable and built to last.
- Do your part: By choosing to purchase a Zensah® Performance Face Mask, you are leaving medical grade PPE for the healthcare professionals who need it most.
MATERIAL & CARE
- 70% Polyamide / 23% Polypropylene / 5% Elastane / 2% Silver
- Ideal care is machine wash warm, air dry.
- Wash after each use along with the clothes you wore outside, and avoid touching the outside of mask after use.
- These masks are NOT medical grade and will not prevent infection. For best results follow all CDC guidelines, including social distancing and hand washing.
- Please note that exercising while wearing a mask is going to provide a different experience than exercising without one. As is true for any cloth mask, when our mask gets wet through heavy perspiration, it will affect the mask's performance.
- All masks restrict the total amount of air that can enter the lungs on each breath, and ours is no different. If at any point during use you feel dizzy or lightheaded, simply pull the mask down around your neck when you can keep a safe distance from others, and breathe normally until the feeling subsides.
- Made in Italy